Thursday, April 19, 2012

Dreamland - Maison Moschino

Ahhh I have a treat for you all today! We are taking a dreamy trip all the way to Milan, Italy. I couldn't stop smiling when I laid eyes on the rooms in the beautiful hotel, Maison Moschino. What a brilliantly designed space filled with fantasy for kids, and big kids. Maison Moschino is located at a neoclassical building built in 1840 as a railway station. The facade still remains, but the inside is where the magic awaits. Let's take a peek, shall we?




The rooms were inspired and themed after some of our favorite childhood fairytales. Above are images from the Sweet Room. How yummy do those pillows and chandelier look?!




The lobby beautifully sets the tone. I'm sure the moment you walk in here you know you are in for a treat.


The Alice in Wonderland room of course. :-)


I keep thinking this is my favorite, but it's really hard to decide. Each of these rooms has it's own unique fun fantasy to it. Maybe one could stay there and try a different room each night :-). Sadly this is the end of our tour, I could stay on this ride for a long time. I think I just might go look again, you should too, they have many more magical rooms to see.

Have a lovely day!

(Images: Moschino Hotel)

No comments: