Friday, September 7, 2012

SHOP: Niki Jones

Ahhh another home shop that I've fallen for, as if I really needed another one. There are just so many wonderful and inspiring creators, curators, and artists of all kinds out there.  Niki Jones, named after the founder, is filled with unique, and beautifully crafted home decor, and furniture. Niki started the shop after finding it hard to find unique and well made products online for herself. She finds inspiration in her travels all over the world and that is apparent in her products.




I have long loved bone inlay furniture and these are absolutely spectacular. I like the incorporation of the Moroccan arch in the mirror. This rug looks like jewelry for the floor!







The textures, patterns, colors, and the intricate details are intoxicating for an interior junkie like myself.



Are you as smitten as I am? I would love to have a mix of those pillows in my home. I always love a successful mix of patterns and colors. You can visit Niki Jones here for more eye candy.

Happy Friday!

(Images: Niki Jones)

No comments: