Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Going Local

Happy hump day! Half way through the week I hope everyone is having a lovely one.  I have quite a treat for you today, and I didn't have to "travel" far for this one.  Jessica Helgerson Interior Design is a Portland, OR based firm and they have some of the most beautiful interiors.  I am inspired and wowed every time I see them. I think you'll like these too.

That red pop of color is brilliant!


That chandelier is to die for! 
What drew me to this room is that fabulous coffee table and armoire. Check out the legs on that thing!


That glass chandelier is my favorite aspect of this room. It looks like huge water drops.





This room has so many good things going on, from the white walls the dark hard wood floors the rustic coffee table I could go on and on. Oh and those glass vases with the branches, beautiful!
"Our mission is to create beautiful, livable spaces that meet our clients' aesthetic, functional, and economic goals, while respecting the environment."
Judging by these photos I would have to say mission accomplished, cheesy I know but I couldn't help it...hehe. The spaces are so clean, yet full of interesting little things one could pick out in an instant. 

(All images JHID)

No comments: