Monday, November 7, 2011

Bird Cage Finds a Home

So you might remember this birdcage from my thrift finds last weekend. My older daughter had the same reaction I did to the bird cage, she immediately wanted it, and demanded to have it in her room.
At first I thought but I want it too, but then I decided to be the perfect mother and let her have it. :-)
Plus, I really didn't have a spot for it, but I bought it because I loved it, and after thinking about it I figured it will be perfect on a shelf in her room. She thought so too!



I couldn't decide between white or red paint at first, but I went with red, and I am so glad I did. I think the red gives it a great punch, and it is perfect in her room that has the white walls with strong pops of color. Plus if she ever got tired of it, or we just wanted to change the color it is easily done. A can of spray paint and... done.
She loves it and I'm happy!


It's good to be kind, because the very next day I got this gorgeous piece of work from her :-). Now that is called good karma! :-)

I wish you a beautiful day!


(Images: Fatou Bah)

No comments: