Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Absolutely Beautiful Things


Absolutely Beautiful Things is a perfect name for the gorgeous blog I'm about to share with you today. Anna Spiro is an Interior Designer in Brisbane, Australia, and her blog is filled with colorful rooms with all kinds of brilliant prints harmoniously living together. I first heard of Anna's work on Decor8, but I didn't get a chance to really take a look at her blog till recently. She also has a store called Black & Spiro, and some of these pictures are from there. I can only imagine the wonderful experience it must be to walk into that store, browsing around at all their gorgeous pieces. They have a new online store coming soon, and I can't wait!



Is it crazy that, that pink chair is probably my favorite aspect of this room! :-)



What a lovely display!
I love all the different patterns and colors going on in this room.  I absolutely adore that wallpaper!

Absolutely Beautiful Things blog is just that, and I encourage you to take a look at all the gorgeous spaces, and things there. Anna has a wonderful eye for mixing prints and colors! I admire her way of pairing bold prints and colors, in an effortless and gorgeous way!

(All images via Absolutely Beautiful Things)

No comments: