Saturday, December 17, 2011

Happy Heart

Warning, this is not a design post! But my heart is so happy, and I wanted to share part of my day with you, in pictures, and a few words. My older daughter, Jalika who turns four in a week, had her first dance (tap and ballet) recital, and I couldn't have been prouder, and happier watching her. All the kids looked so adorable, and excited to show off their dance moves. There is an enthusiasm and excitement that little ones have, that is so contagious if you let it. I went through the videos, and I couldn't believe I started crying - tears of joy of course. I guess my heart was just too happy. 



Baby sister was there to support big sis.
She really just wanted that camera. :-)



Proud mama bear and her kiddos :-)
I wish you much happiness! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!


(All pictures by Fatou & Dawda Bah)

No comments: