Friday, December 16, 2011

What Do You Think? - Nicolette Camille Floral Design

Happy Friday! It feels good to say that, doesn't it? :-) I hope you have a great weekend planned. I have a few things I'm looking forward to.  My Friday so far is going super well, took my daughter to school this morning, came home had left over pad thai for breakfast, with coffee, and some clementines. Now I'm just reading magazines and catching up on emails.



I was reading the WSJ Magazine fashion issue, and saw an ad that said Flowers Every Week and of course that had my curiosity peaked. Nicolette Camille Floral Design based in Brooklyn, New York has a service that you can arrange with your local florist if available, to have fresh flowers delivered every week to your home - service starting at $150. I'm thinking what a lovely idea, it's a special treat for yourself every week.

   





I had to find out more about the people behind this wonderful idea. I love the arrangements, they all look so effortless and dreamy, my kind of flower arrangement. 





I love this beautiful arrangement with the soft lilacs, yellow, and blush. It feels very nice and easy. I hope these beautiful arrangements brought some beauty to your day.  I certainly can't afford the price tag for this deal, but I do love the idea. I usually buy an arrangement at my local Trader Joe's every weekend when I go grocery shopping for only $5.99 sometimes even cheaper.  I think flowers are an easy and wonderful way to bring beauty to your home - they brighten up any space. A lot of women wait for a man to buy us flowers, why not do it ourselves. You don't need a special occassion to have some beauty in your life. So go out there and buy yourself a beautiful arrangement, and you don't have to spend a fortune on it. :-)

I wish you a lovely weekend!

No comments: