Monday, January 2, 2012

Alicia Bock

To say that I am a dreamer is an understatement. I am constantly daydreaming about something, whether it's about travel, design, cloths, shoes, it's always something. I also like things that have a dream or fantasy feel to them, and at the same time retain a realness too. This is how I see Alicia Bock's amazing photography. I love how her images make me imagine different scenarios - they are quite beautiful too. :)


These carousel pictures are so transporting, can't help but go to a very happy place.

Alicia Bock is a self taught photographer, a mother of two, and a very talented lady. She is influenced by her years growing up in Michigan and Florida, surrounded by color and water. You can comepletely see that, right?

You can learn more about this talented lady and her services on her web site.  These prints and much more are all available in her Etsy shop for sale.  Lucky for us huh?

(Images Alicia Bock)

1 comment:

Marian said...

These were so dreamy! The carousel images transport me to my childhood.
Thank you dear
Happy new year
Love
Mazzy.