Friday, January 27, 2012

Creme de la Creme

Ida Overby of Creme de la Creme is one talented lady. I am completely enamored and once again inspired by someone so inventive and talented. I always like it when people are able to make masterpieces out of the everyday items that we take for granted. Especially when those items happen to be broken or "trash".



These chandeliers are made out of broken tea cups and plates. Brilliant huh?







I immediately think of shabby chic, but I think these will be a nice break in a modern space. I can see it in a country cottage too, how charming will that be!

Have a great weekend!

(Images: Creme de la Creme)

Note: Site is in Swedish but you can do a google translation.



1 comment:

Punctuation Mark said...

i love them all... hope you're having a great weekend!