Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Fabulous Apartment Therapy House Tour!

I can't help but think that I have one of the most confused sense of style when it comes to interiors, even fashion, sometimes. I like almost a little bit of everything, I like minimalist and maximalist, I like modern clean lines, but also love the bold prints, traditional, and bohemian styles. Scandinavian designs always make me go now I want my house exactly like that, then I see a home full of color, tribal prints (African, Indian, Ikat, Persian, Greek etc. ) and I'm like wha wha!!! Eclectic doesn't even begin to describe my style, but that is okay. I have finally come to terms that I don't have to fit neatly into one box, I like what I like, and that is just that. 






Coming across Nancy & David's home on Apartment Therapy, awoke every single design sense in my body. I mean I was/am ridiculously excited by their amazing home. Their mix of tribal prints, colors, Indian aesthetics, white floors and walls, not to mention the gorgeous natural woods is very inspiring. They incorporate so many of the things I love and they did it magnificiently. 




The light in this house is to die for! I want every single rug, pillow, and the benches in this house! 



I want a house just like this on the ocean when I grow up. :-)

No comments: