Sunday, July 15, 2012

VIPP

Hello, hello! How is everyone doing? Did you have a nice weekend? I hope so. The weekend was really nice for us. We've been having really nice weather, perfect park weather and playing outside for the kids. We had rain today, and I was actually happy about it. We'd gone blueberry picking on Friday, so we have tons of blueberries in the fridge. I've been coming up with all kinds of recipes to use up our loot. I've made smoothies, baked crisps, pancakes, ate them by the bowlfuls. I'm sure our bodies are happy with all the antioxidants we are getting.

To cap off a lovely evening, I came across these gorgeous bins, bread box, dish shop and toothbrush holders by Vipp and I was immediately bitten by the bug. The color for sure stopped me in my tracks, but the more I looked at these timeless designs by Vipp, I couldn't help but be reminded by the importance of great design. I read the story of the early days of the company and that really confirmed it for me.




You can check out Vipp's entire product listing here. I really want one of their bread boxes now. Perhaps in their taxi cab yellow. :-)

(Images: Vipp)

No comments: