Thursday, October 4, 2012

Roundup of Beautiful 2013 Calendars

It seems crazy to be already planning for 2013, but it is right around the corner. I can't believe how fast another year has flown by. I have a bit of a thing for beautiful calendars with whimsy - I like whimsy in anything. I've been searching for calendars on Etsy, simply because it is filled with talented creatives with unique items you can't find anywhere else. After coming upon so many beautiful ones, I decided to narrow it down to my top favorites, and share them with you guys. Thats right, I am here to help and inspire :-).


Andreka Photography

A Life Through The Lens

Posh Girl Boutique

Violet May
I like the single sheet calendars that can later be framed, or pinned up as wall art. They also lend flexibility in display. You can be creative with how you choose to showcase them. They can be placed  in a display stand that you can change with each new month, arrange them in a collage on a board above your desk, hang them like a banner on a string, etc. I plan to get one to hang with spray painted clothspin. I'm thinking spray painting the pins a nice metallic gold/brass - add a little glam to time.


Simple Shapes

These dry erase wall decals are pretty cool and practical. It's nice to be able to have it at various scales that allows you to write on the wall without damaging the actual wall. The seller also works with customers on custom orders.

Eye Poetry Photography

Eye Poetry Photography

Eye Poetry Photography
This calendar is filled with stunning photos from around the world. I know all my fellow wanderlust sufferers can appreciate this one.

Speaking of time, it hit me like a thud on my head that this Saturday, 30Inspired turns 1!!! Holy Molly where has time gone.

(Sources Linked)

No comments: