Saturday, November 19, 2011

Beatnik Bazaar

Oh what a beautiful find I am about to share with you! Beatnik Bazaar is a South African online store with beautiful, locally handmade goods, and vintage finds. I think I looked at all the pictures a million times over. Everything looks so beautifully made, and wonderfully presented. I think a lot of the items would make great gifts, or you can just gift it to yourself :-). Owning any one of these I think you'd feel like you found a special piece specially made for you, and in a way it is. Everything other than the vintage pieces are made to order.

These pillow clouds are so sweet.



This crocheted blanket makes me want to work on my crocheting skills, and hope/dream to be this good someday. 

I hope you enjoyed looking at these images as much as I liked sharing them. I love a wonderfully handmade item any day.

(Images: Beatnik Bazaar)

No comments: