Friday, November 18, 2011

Entry Plan








These are the colors, styles of material, and pieces I am considering for our very tiny entryway. We've had this place for over five years, and it is one of the few spots in the house I've done nothing to - other than hang a picture here and there or leave shoes laying around the area. I'm thinking as small as it is, it would be an easy and quick job. It needs big bold personality and I know I can easily do that. That yellow makes me real happy I think it will look great on the wall. The turquoise, I'm thinking I can paint that mirror frame that color, or something in the same color range. The ceilings aren't very high, even though I really like the pendant light the flat one or something like it might be more practical.


(Sources: Image 1, Image 2, Image 3, Image 4, Image 5, Google Image - source unknown, Image 7, Image 8)

No comments: