Wednesday, November 16, 2011

One of Those Days

I should really say one of those weeks. I am so tired, and I feel drained like I need to completely stop, and recharge my batteries. Unfortunately, for now this is how it's going to be. School, full-time work, wife, and mother duties can be very exhausting. Don't get me wrong, I love love the last two especially, but with the nonstop schedule I feel like a little (or huge) rag doll.

Via Apartment Therapy
Via Apartment Therapy
Via Apartment Therapy
All I can dream about is going somewhere in the Carribean, laying by the beach, with the sun on my skin, waves crashing, watching my girls giggling as they play in the sand with their father. Since that isn't happenning any time soon, I want the next best thing badly.

Via House to Home
Via House to Home
Via House to Home
I need to crawl under my cozy bed, and not come out for a long long time.
Night, night. :-)

No comments: