Friday, January 13, 2012

Irina Graewe

To say I'm excited about the talent I have to share with you today, does no justice to my state of mind! I am completely blown away by German stylist Irina Graewe's work. I think by the time you are done going through the pictures you will be just as excited as me. So without further adieu...here we go!





In my research, I found out that Irina has been blogged about a gazillion times! I almost didn't do this post, but I know how excited I was to find out about her. I'd like to think that I'm not the only one living under a rock here. So for the people in my club, I hope you've enjoyed finding out about her as well.



Her color combinations and space composition is truly inspirational. She pairs colors and prints that shouldn't work, but like magic she makes them. Her work really makes me believe that, when you feel it, do it, you will find a way to make it work.





This is one talented lady, and I will be definitely keeping my eyes open for more of her work in the future. You can learn more about the brain behind all these gorgeous spaces here.

Have a beautiful, inspiring weekend!

(Images: Irina Graewe)

No comments: