Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Peacock Pavillion

My Marrakesh is one of my absolute favorite blogs. It's owner Maryam tells the most beautiful tales, her way with words is very inspiring, and makes me want to be a great writer every time. She tells stories beautifully with her words, and captivating pictures. Today I want to share the beautiful interiors of her boutique guest house Peacock Pavilion in Marrakesh with you. There is so much beauty and interesting little details in each room. I like scrolling through them every once in a while, and I think, today, we should take a look together. Shall we?




See what I'm talking about? Notice the chair above with the arabic writings on the side? LOVE that, arabic writing is like art anyway so this works beautifully. I love all the colors, patterns textures, there is so many elements going on, and they work harmoniously. Wouldn't you want to spend a lazy few days here? I know I would, Morroco is on top of my list of the places I want to go. I would love to visit this beautiful guesthouse when I get the opportunity.





I love this black and gold room. It reminds me of my childhood, when electricity would go out, we would sit out in the backyard at night chatting, laughing, listen to folk stories and my grandma tell stories of her childhood. On those nights the sky looks so magical with the twinkling stars. 
I hope you escaped into these beautiful interiors with me. 
Have a great day!


No comments: