Saturday, February 4, 2012

Simple Beauty!

Hey all! I hope your weekend is going fabulously! It has been absolutely gorgeous over here, bright and sunny with a cool breeze. We took my daughter to her ballet class, then did some errands before stopping at a carousel ride for the girls. Home, and now we are just relaxing - I actually need to get cracking on homework, but I am so unmotivated. What do I do in that case, look at interior spaces of course :-).



I wanted to share this gorgeous room that captivated me by it's stunning simplicity. I love the soft pink and blue, the use of chairs as night stands (one of my fave design tricks), the painted ceiling and beautiful windows. I've been eyeing the IKEA MASKROS light for my dining area, it is perfect in this space.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

(Image: Ikea Spotting)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been surfing on-line more than three hours nowadays, yet I by no means found any interesting article like yours. It's pretty value enough for me. Personally, if all site owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the net will be a lot more helpful than ever before.
Crayola 57-5001 Air-Dry Clay, 25 lbs., White