Wednesday, March 7, 2012

The Beautiful Dining Chair

I love a boldly colored, or upholstered dining chair! My favorites tend to be the classic wood dining chair, painted in a bold color with an upholstered seat. We are in need of a dining table, and chairs, but I refuse to get any old dining set. I would love to get something special that is in need of some TLC, that I can bring back to glamourous life.

Crate & Barrel

Design Within Reach


These chairs really got me dreaming about finding that perfect one for me. I have been obsessed with the wishbone chair, too bad they are all out of my price range. Who knows what will turn up on ebay though :-).

Jessica Helgerson

Jessica Helgerson
Living Etc
I love a good floral pattern in anything, and I would love a dining chair in this fabric. I would prefer it in a different style chair, perhaps a chippendale style chair.

What would you say your choice of dining furniture is? Are you more of a laid back wooden chair kinda person, or do you like the glamourous upholstered pieces? I would love to hear your thoughts.

Have a great day.

(Images: Linked)

No comments: