Sunday, March 18, 2012

Mint & Aqua Kitchen

My love affair with the color mint continues, and how can it not after seeing it used so well like it is in the kitchen I'm about to show you.



I love a big kitchen and this one is right up my alley. For my personal taste I like everything white in a kitchen from the walls to the backsplash and cupboards, with some warm wood tone furniture pieces. In my dream kitchen my floors will be hand made morrocan tiles, huge windows looking out to a gorgeous garden with a view of the ocean....ahhh I can so see it.




But back to this fab kitchen, I love the mix of aqua and mint, with the white walls and beams. So gorgeous and effective.


I have a soft spot for a kitchen with a nice seating area, and this one's is so beautiful and cozy. I hope you enjoyed this space as much as I did.

(Images: Bolig Magasinet)

No comments: