Monday, March 12, 2012

Very Cool Workspace

I love seeing how other people's spaces as long as I can remember. I always thought it's because I'm nosy (that is still true), but more than that, I think it's just fascinating seeing how people put their spaces together. The things a person collects, and the way they choose to arrange them says a lot about the person.



 I love seeing workspaces of creatives! It is always interesting to see how different creatives choose to work, and what they surround themselves with. I think as a creative person, your surrounding is a huge part of your creation. If it doesn't keep you inspired your work will suffer as a result. And because we all find inspiration in different things, it's nice to see what inspires others. 


This space got me so excited, I had to pop back in and share it with you guys, before heading back to school-work land. I love the mix of styles, materials and textures. The yellow painted country chair to those gorgeous industrial lights and rustic furniture pieces. Everything looks so gorgeous and effortlessly perfect together. I love all the quirky little details. How can one not be creative in this space?


 Okay I am really going now. :-) I hope you enjoyed this little space tour. What are you liking here?

(Images: Hus o Hem: Home of Josefine Persson and Andreas Gothammer)

No comments: