Thursday, May 3, 2012

Madeline Weinrib

It's pillow party Thursday!!!! I can hear yays in my head :-). How is everyone doing? I don't like the long silences here, but I guess for now it is what it is. School is going really well. It's busy, but I am definitely feeling more and more at home, and feeling like I definitely chose the right path, in interior design.  Okay, on to the eye candy I have for you today. I was on Madeline Weinrib's site and I had to blog about these gorgeous pillows on there.

     
          
These gorgeous Ikat prints are the perfect mix of exotic and pretty. I can definitely picture  a few of these in my home.
The suzani pillows are so refreshing, she took a very traditional and old pattern and gave it a very successful modern design.


I am really loving the pinks and graphic prints! See anything you like?
I'd like to hear your thoughts.

(Images: Madeline Weinrib)

No comments: