Saturday, September 15, 2012

Simple Pleasures

Hello everyone! I hope you are all having a lovely weekend! I had one of those wonderful days that was completely unplanned. I find those to be the best.  I was able to capture some beautiful things I picked up and saw to share with you. They were too beautiful to keep to myself. :) It involved walking through the local farmer's market, grabbing some yummy lunch on a patio, going through cute vintage shops and even squeezing in a nap - all on a beautiful sunny day.












I found myself drawn to a lot of the industrial decor pieces in the store. Lately that's where my design meter is at...all things Industrial. Bringing home flowers always makes me happy and this bouquet was just too gorgeous not to pick up. I took some and put in smaller vases and spread them around the living room. Eye candy all around.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

(Images: Fatou Bah)
 

 




1 comment:

Aurelia said...

wow, lovely inspirations
http://everythingyoucanimagineisreal13.blogspot.hu/