Wednesday, September 19, 2012

New - Le Souk

It is no secret that I love North African and Persian design. The new collection at Le Souk just strengthens that love. The pieces have that handmade (most or all are handmade) quality that I love, the vivid and intricate design that are expected when you say North African design, and easy casual vibe all wrapped up to make up gorgeous furniture and decor pieces.




That chandelier reminds me of the famous Marjorie Skouras chandeliers. I like the choice of color, gives it and almost etheral feel.  Another cool thing about the light is that it's made of wood. The throws made in Tunisia are gorgeous! They are hand woven using traditional techniques. I would love to lay my hands on one for this Fall. 



         
What do you guys think? What have you seen out there that you are crushing on? Do share please.

Have a lovely day!!!

(Images: Le Souk)

No comments: